On Wednesday, I fixed #551228 in libgstreamer-perl - from the bug log, it looked like it would be an intriguing parallel-build problem, but I reckon it was just a faulty test.
Next I applied a patch from the upstream bug tracker for #544894 in libtk-filedialog-perl, which was fine; but then we noticed that there was no explicit copyright notice in the source, so it hasn't been uploaded yet. The code is from 1996, so we would request removal from Debian if it weren't for 'horae' depending on it. Hmm...
Then yesterday I found the time to test #520406 in libdbd-mysql-perl, which I remember being open as long ago as DebConf. It turns out it's dead easy - there's already a test case and a patch upstream, which was applied a while ago, so the bug is already fixed in squeeze. Today I prepared an updated package to fix this in lenny.
So, I'm still falling short of one RC bug a day, and pkg-perl has more RC bugs open than at the start of the week. :( The weekend's not over yet, though.
Posted: 14 Nov 2009 15:42 |